Click the above logo to visit cascadeathletics.com
High School Registration
NEW! We are moving to a new online registration for athletic participation. All students with their parents must complete the new forms on-line.
Forms must be completed each school year.
High School schedules can be found by following this link or by clicking the logo above.
Cascade Conference Admissions prices:
$6.00 Adults/Students without ASB card
Free Home Team Student with ASB card
$3.00 Children grades K-6
$3.00 Visiting Students Grades 7-12 with ASB card
$6.00 All Students Grade 7-12 without ASB cards
Free Senior Citizens (62 + years)
Free Preschool with adult
$15.00 Family Rate (1 Parent + 4 of your own children grades 7-12 or 2 Parents with 2 of your own children grades 7-12)
An adult punch card for high school games is available for $40.00. The punch card pass consists of 10 punches, a savings of $20.00 per card. Cards can be purchased in the high school office or at any sporting event.
- Want to see your favorite High School Tiger football team, but can’t make it to the game? Home high school varsity games are now available to watch LIVE via the Internet at www.tigersports.tv. New for this fall 2014 … we are now live streaming home volleyball and soccer games too! The live streaming is courtesy of the Advanced Multimedia class at Granite Falls High School! Contact Julie Walker or Joey Johnson at the High School with sports schedule inquiries.
- In order to participate in athletics or an activity, middle and high school level students must have a current physical. Physicals are good for 24 months.
- All freshmen must have a new physical unless the doctor states in writing that they are able to participate at the high school level – see full physical information in the activities handbook (pdf).
- Students must purchase an ASB card and pay a participation fee (pdf). ASB card must be paid prior to the first practice. Participation fee must be paid prior to first game. If you have free or reduced lunch please let the Athletic office know.
- All School fines must be paid in full.
- Student must be academically eligible or a weekly grade check will be required to participate in games.
Parents are encouraged to contact their child’s principal for scholarships, if needed, to help with participation fees.
Good sportsmanship and conduct by players, students, and all fans and guests are expected at all athletic and after school events and activities at all grade levels. Please review our behavior expectations (pdf) with your children and know they apply to adults as well. The District asks that everyone act responsibly, be respectful, and contribute to the solution.